June 20th, 2017
How to root Lenovo K4 Note – Easy 100% Working Method!
Root Lenovo K4 Note – As it promised, Lenovo has introduced the brand new sophisticated Vibe K4 Note smartphone in India, recently. It packs a 5.5-inch 1080p screen, just like the K3 Note, but this is incorporated with a 1.3GHz Octa Core 64bit MediaTek MT6753 processor, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), includes a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash as well as a 5-megapixel front camera. In addition it has DUAL-SIM support and 4G connectivity, it also provides a support for LTE companies in India.
The whole procedure requires only 5 minutes to root Lenovo K4 Note. You don’t need PC, Flash cable or ADB owners to root Lenovo k4 note. You don’t even have to have a bootloader or deploy a custom restoration on your own product to root note k4 note. You merely need to download an app King root, which easily can root Lenovo k4 note in just a moment. So, before we show you how to root Lenovo k4 note without Computer, you must check these benefits of rooting.
Advantages of Rooting
- With the aid of rooting the device, one can eliminate the apps, programs and any kind of viruses that are not already mounted by the company in default or that are not officially published by the manufacturer in the store.
- As a result, of rooting, you may also obtain the free storage space and deletion of unnecessary programs lead to efficient memory management.
- After rooting, the consumer also can revise their phone to the newest update of Android (by flashing a custom restoration/ROM).
- It gives customization choices if you use your new administrative rights to display a custom ROM.
- Rooting also advances the battery life of the Smartphone because the background apps that are continuously running will also be managed.
The device’s warranty will be voided by rooting your product that has been provided by the makers/warranty providers, and you will be no longer be entitled to any kind of free product solutions. Make sure that whatever you do, you’re currently doing it at your personal obligation.
Rooting Lenovo K4 Note – Procedure
- First download the basis app for rooting the Lenovo K4 Note from here. This root app basically does everything for you and makes the whole rooting procedure, easy.
- Before downloading King Root app on your file, you need to do something else. As the app is not available in the store, you might have to download it from external applications.
- Therefore, go to “Security> Unknown sources” and tick the box beside the “Unknown sources”. Now download the apk file given above from any external source from your web browser. Install the app.
- Locate it in your system tray menu and open the app by clicking on it.
- Tap the ‘root’ option given.
- Your phone will take around 5 minutes for the process to complete. Wait with patience till it gets rooted.
- Once your rooting is done, the system gets restarted. If not reboot the system and then check your apps gallery, whether you can find a new app installed named as “king user“. If you find any such app, it means your Phone is effectively rooted.
How to Unroot the Lenovo K4 Note
- It is possible to unroot Lenovo k4 notice anytime with a single click.
- To unroot, Go to Kingroot app through app manager and click ‘Uninstall Kingroot’.
- A popup comes up, select ‘Continue’ to unroot Lenovo K4 Note. The software will be uninstalled from your device after clicking on ‘continue’, and your phone can be unrooted in a go.