Root Karbonn A11
Karbonn A11 is a 1 Ghz entry level Android 4.0 smartphone. This smartphone comes with a 4 inch capacitive touch screen. In this tutorial I’ll guide you through a process by which you can easily root Karbonn A11.
First we will need to download a dew things to get the things going. See the downloads section below.
Both of these are important to continue towards further steps.
- Install the drivers for Karbonn A11 for Windows to detect it using PdaNet. Choose Others in the Phone Selection and when it asks for connecting your phone, connect it then. Let the drivers install and after this disconnect the phone again.
- Now connect your phone again to Root Karbonn A11.
- Open the folder where you extracted the Root by Bina4ry tool. The files should look like this.
- Double click the RunMe.bat file and it should open in the Command Prompt like this.
- Type 1 and press Enter. The process will start.
- After a while you will be asked to Restore on your device. Let it Restore and it will reboot your phone.
- After its rebooted some important operations will be performed and you can see that on your monitor. Let it complete.
- After its complete disconnect your rooted Karbonn A11 and reboot it.