January 7th, 2017
Install Stock ROM On Lenovo K4 Note – A7010a48 ROM
Install Stock ROM On Lenovo K4 Note – A7010a48 ROM – As Lenovo has launched its brand new K4 Note, I guess it came out as one of the popular smartphones in the year 2016 and many people started buying it. As soon as we buy a smartphone, the first thing we do is, load it with countless apps. What happens if we over do it? We will end up with troubles like inadequate memory, hang of the phone et.al. One way to resolve all these chaotic issues is to root the phone. Have you tried rooting your Lenovo K4 Note ROW Version?
One thing you should know about rooting is that if you root the phone on your own, you can’t claim any kind of warranty for the official products and services offered by the company in case of damage as it violates the terms and conditions of the warranty. Therefore, you will land up in a confusion of what to do? You sure can unroot the device after rooting once, but there will always be small traces that remain to allow the company to identify them and label them on your face. Wondering how to root the Lenovo K4 Note without losing warranty? In this article, we will give you the best optimized way to claim warranty by flash stocking ROM on your device and making things simple.
Apart from warranty, the installation of Stock ROM on Lenovo K4 Note ROW version will also help with problems like soft bricking, opening issues, freezing of bootloader while the installation. You can bring your device back to your normal condition by unrooting the device or by installing Stock ROM on Lenovo K4 Note.
How To Install Stock ROM On Lenovo K4 Note:
This method is exclusively applicable only for the Lenovo K4 Note A7010a48 Version. Don’t try it with other chinese versions.
- The first thing you should do is install Stock ROM is to download the driver on your computer that makes the whole process, easy. You can download the driver by clicking here.
- After downloading the file UnRar it or Unzip it using the default Zip/Rar viewer that is available on your device. In case, if you didn’t have, use recommended to extract it. There, you will find the Lenovo Driver under the name LenovoUSBDriver_1.1.16.
- Once you’re done with it, enable the USB debugging on your phone. To do this, go to the setting available in the app menu of your system tray and navigate to Settings>About>Build number. Now tap it seven consecutive times to unlock it and get access to the developer options.
- Then start again from the menu and reach Settings>About>Developer options. Tick the box beside the USB debugging to enable it.
- Go to the extracted folder, and find the driver file as mentioned above. Install it by clicking on it. Don’t forget to run it as administrator.
- Once you have installed the driver, connect your computer to the phone via USB cable and wait till it’s configured. Restart the PC as soon as the configuration is done. Just in case if you’re facing troubles while installing the driver, follow these steps to make it possible:
For Windows 8:
- Press Win+I. This opens Contro Panel for you.
- Go to ‘Change Computer Settings’.
- From there, select ‘General’ and go to the ‘Boot options’
- Click on ‘Restart Now’ to restart the computer.
- After turning off, tap the ‘Diagnostics option’.
- Here, reach the advanced settings and again ‘Restart’ using the Boot options.
- The computer restarts and a menu appears, press F7 to ‘disable the mandatory driver signing checks’.
For Windows 8.1:
Repeat the procedure as above. However, instead of opening Boot options in the ‘Change the computer settings’ section, go to ‘Update and Restore’, and click ‘Restore’. Select ‘Restart Now’ from there and repeat the rest of it.
Before starting the installation, make sure you have a backup of all the data including Contacts, Files, Call Log and Messages as the whole phone gets formatted.
- Make sure that your phone has a battery juice of around 80%. If not charge it disable all the antivirus programs and firewalls on PC and put it out in the open.
- Now, open the A7010_flashtool_v5.1536.oo subfolder from the extracted folder and run the flash_tool.exe application as an administrator.
- From the pop up, select ‘Scatter-loading’ and browse the txt file in the target_bin folder under the name of MT6753_Android_scatter.txt. This is the ROM file, you’re looking for.
- As it takes time, wait with patience. After the file is loaded, go to the ‘Option’ menu from the interface and click ‘Download’ by checking the ‘DA DL All with Checksum’ option.
- Down below you will find a Firmware Upgrade option with an arrow beside. From the menu, check every box that is present and after done; click the ‘Download’ button with a green down arrow.
- Switch off the phone and connect your phone to the computer via USB. As soon as you connect, the flashing starts. Wait till you see a big green tick indicating the flashing is over on the interface.
- Disconnect your phone from the PC and switch it on. It usually takes few minutes to boot. By doing this, you’ve installed ROM successfully on your computer.
If you have any troubles that are emerging during the installation process, comment in the comment section so that we can guide you through it by helping you solve it.