How to root Lenovo A6000 Plus – 100% Easy & Working
How to root Lenovo A6000 Plus – 100% Easy & Working: Lenovo A6000 is available in two variants. There is slight change in configuration of both the models, however the design and looks of both the Lenovo A6000 models is similar. Lenovo A6000 Plus comes with a 5.0-inch display. The display of the device will deliver resolution of 720 X 1280 pixels. The device is powered with a 1.2 Ghz quad core processor. Lenovo A6000 Plus comes with 2 GB RAM as compared to the Lenovo A6000 which comes with 1 GB RAM. The device is available in only one storage option which is 16 GB, however if you are going for the Lenovo A6000 you will only get 8 GB storage space in the device. The hardware specifications of Lenovo A6000 Plus are great however there is only one downside of this smartphone and that is the operating system which you will get with this device. Lenovo A6000 Plus comes with Android KitKat v4.4.4 operating system.
To get the latest version of Android on your Lenovo A6000 Plus you can root it and install custom roms on your device as there are a lot of custom roms available for Lenovo A6000 Plus. Follow the step by step guide shared below if you want to root Lenovo A6000 Plus.
Prerequisites and Downloads
- Your Lenovo A6000 Plus should have more than 80% of battery in it. If your device is having less battery it might turn off during the rooting process and might also brick your device.
- Create backup of your device before you start the rooting process. This process won’t erase the data from your device but we suggest you to create a backup to stay on a safer side.
- Installation via Unknown sources should be enabled on your device. To enable it go to Settings > Security > Tick Unknown Sources.
How to root Lenovo A6000 Plus
Follow the step by step guide shared below if you want to root Lenovo A6000 Plus smartphone.
- Once you have downloaded the Kingroot app copy it to the internal storage of your Lenovo A6000 Plus.
- Now open the file manager you are using on your Lenovo A6000 Plus. Browse the Kingroot app which you copied to the device in Step 1.
- Install the app on your device. Once the app is installed you will be able to see it in the app drawer.
- Make sure you are connected to internet. Wi-Fi or 3G connectivity both will work.
- Now open King root app from the app drawer of your device. You will see a blue button with some Chinese text written on it.
- Tap on it and the rooting process will be started on Lenovo A6000 Plus.
- It will take around a minute or two to complete the rooting process.
Once Lenovo A6000 Plus is rooted you will see Kinguser app in the app drawer of your device.
After rooting your android phone, you can use many apps like Freedom App which are available for rooted Android phones only.