Custom ROM for Micromax A52 Aisha – X-ZOOM v3
So here it is people the first Custom ROM for Micromax A52 Aisha. This phone i.e Micromax A52 Aisha has already faced so much trouble while getting root access and for ClockworkMod as well.
But now this phone is all ready to welcome the Custom ROM for Micromax A52 Aisha. In this post I will be guiding you through a process to flash this new custom ROM for Micromax A52.
Let us first know something about this ROM and it’s developer.
This ROM is developed by Abhijit Guha. He has poured his 1.3 months of hard work into this ROM.
Features Of this ROM
- super cool new Transparency
- Based on Gingerbread
- Boot sound Added
- Jelly Bean Sound Packs
- Zip aligned
- and much much more.
Let’s move to that main part of this tutorial i.e flashing this ROM. Before that, there are some requirements.
There’s only one and the most important requirement.
You will need to have ClockworkMod 6 for Micromax A52 Aisha installed. This is important and without this you will not be flash this ROM.
So here is a guide to install ClockworkMod 6 on your Micromax A52 Aisha.
[button link=”http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2013128″ style=”download”]Download ROM Files[/button]
Download the X-z00m3-1.zip from the above link and move it to your phone’s SDcard.
- No rocket science involved but again follow these steps carefully for a smooth installation.
- Boot into ClockworkMod recovery mode.
- Now choose “Wipe data/factory reset”.
- Go to Advanced and mount /system.
- Now go back and choose Install ZIP from SD card.
- Choose the X-z00m3-1.zip and flash it.
- Wait till it is flashed. It will hardly take a minute.
- Now that the ZIP has been flashed, reboot the device.
- While it reboots, it will ask you to “Fix Root”. Tap on Yes , two times.
- Let it boot.
All done. You are all set to enjoy the first and hopefully not the only Custom ROM for Micromax A52 Aisha.