January 20th, 2017
All you need to know about Asus Zenfone 2 – ZE550ML & ZE551ML
Asus has finally launched the Zenfone 2 smartphone which is the fourth smartphone which makes to the Zenfone series introduced by the company. Asus Zenfone 2 comes in the mid-budget smartphone category and there are two variants which are available to the Indian users. The device comes with powerful specifications and at a cheap price which is going to make Asus Zenfone 2 compete with the devices which come in the mid-budget smartphone category.
The device comes with a 5.5-inch display screen which is coated with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The display of the device will give you a resolution of 1080 X 1920 pixels. You will get the same display in both the variants of the device as the only difference is in the processor and the RAM you get in different variants. The back cover of the Asus Zenfone 2 can be easily removed as it gives access to the memory card slot and sim card and the battery is non replaceable.
Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML variant falls under superior category smartphones as it comes with powerful hardware whereas the second model, Zenfone 2 ZE550ML falls under the category of budget smartphones.
Specifications of Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML
- 5-inch display with 1080P resolution.
- There are two processor options which you will get under this model. One comes with 2.3 Ghz quad core processor and 4 GB Ram whereas the other model you can get comes with 1.8 Ghz quad core processor and 2 GB Ram.
- The device comes with a 13 mega pixel rear camera which captures great images and you will get a 5 Mega pixel front camera which is perfect for taking selfies.
- You will get a 3000 mAh battery which comes with boostmaster feature. Using the boostmaster feature you can charge the battery of your device from 0% to 60% in just 30 minutes.
Specifications of Asus Zenfone 2 ZE550ML
- 5-inch display with 720P resolution.
- You only get one processor option and that is a 1.8 ghz quad core processor coupled with 2 GB of Ram.
- Both the front and rear cameras are same. The rear camera is a 13 Mega pixel shooter whereas the front camera is a 5 Mega pixel one.
- You will get the same 3000 mAh battery but there is no boostmaster feature available with this model.
Both the variants of the smartphone come with dual micro sim support allowing you to use two sim cards at a time. You will get Zen UI in the Zenfone 2 which is developed by keeping in mind Android Lollipop and brining all the latest features of android lollipop to the users. The pricing of both the variants of the Asus Zenfone 2 can be found below.
Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Unboxing Setup & mini Hands On
ZE551ML- 1080p display, 2.3 GHz Z3580, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB storage, NFC, Rs. 22,999
ZE551ML- 1080p display, 2.3 GHz Z3580, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB storage, NFC, Rs. 19,999
ZE551ML- 1080p display, 1.8 GHz Z3560, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB storage, NFC, Rs. 14,999
ZE550ML– 720p display, 1.8 GHz Z3560, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB storage, No NFC, Rs. 12,999