May 9th, 2016
Root Micromax A89 Ninja
Micromax A89 Ninja is a dual SIM, dual core device from Micromax in their Ninja series. This device sports a 1Ghz dual core Processor, 512 MB of RAM and runs on Android 4.0 ICS.
Apart from the mentioned specs it also comes with a 3.97 inches screen, 3 MP primary camera. For Rs. 6299 it is a value for money device.
In this tutorial I will guide you through the method of rooting Root Micromax A89 Ninja. This method has been verified by me on my friend’s phone and I claim that it works for sure.
You will need to download the rooting tool and ADB drivers before going any further. Download them from below.
Now that you have downloaded the required stuff, we can proceed to further steps.
- Firstly you will need to install ADB drivers. Follow this tutorial.
- Now extract the Rooting tool archive you downloaded. It should contain these files.
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your phone as mentioned in the ADB Drivers tutorial.
- Now double click and run the file named RunMe.bat. It will open in the command prompt window like this.
- Choose option 1 and type 1.
- Now follow the onscreen instructions. Keep checking your phone.
- On your phone, when you are asked to “Restore“. Tap it and let the process complete.
- If the process completes successfully, your phone will restart.
Congratulations! Your phone has now been rooted! To check if you have the root access or not you can try Root Checker.
So this was a small tutorial to Root Micromax A89 Ninja.