October 12th, 2016
Root Micromax A57 Ninja 3
Micromax A57 aka the Ninja 3 is an amazing device in it’s price range. It features a 3.5 inch capacitive touch screen with a primary camera of 3 MP. This is powered by a 1 Ghz Qualcomm processor and 256 MB of RAM. No other phone is anywhere near to this price range and provides this many features.
In this guide I will show you how you can easily Root Micromax A57 Ninja 3 just within 15 minutes maximum.
You will need to download 2 things. One is the Drivers for your phone and other is the software which will be used for rooting.
[button link=”http://www.mediafire.com/?ocaor25jkq297sy” style=”download” color=”red”]Download A57 Drivers[/button]
[button link=”http://www.mediafire.com/?d3zyia3xqz8gs8s” style=”download” color=”red”]Download UnlockRoot[/button]
Now that you have download the required things you can proceed to the next steps i.e procedure to Root Micromax A57 Ninja 3.
- Make sure you are doing this on Windows.
- Move the .android folder to the C:\Users\<username> on your system.
- Now on your Micromax A57 go to Settings > Application > Development and make sure USB Debugging is checked. It is a must for this process.
- Now connect it to your PC using the data cable.
- Go to the path where you copied the .android folder.
- Now press SHIFT on your keyboard and keep it pressed and right click on the .android folder.
- Click on Open command window here.
- A Command Prompt window will pop up. Now type this is the command prompt.
- Press Enter. It will show Micromax A56. Do not panic. Your phone is Micromax A57. This is just happening due to an error that Micromax forgot to sort in Micromax A57’s build.prop.
- Now open UnlockRoot and press the big green Root button.
- For any pop ups just press Yes and let it complete.
- Let the process complete and you will see that your phone will restart during the process.
- After the restart just check if the SuperUser app is on your phone or not.
- If you find an app named SuperUser then congrats your phone is rooted.
So this was a simple process to Root Micromax A57 Ninja 3.
You can get your doubts cleared in the comments section below. The source of this post is here.