November 25th, 2015
Root Micromax A52 AISHA
Micromax launched the A52 Aisha few months before. Since then the developers were working really hard to get Root access somehow but it wasn’t so easy. I myself has seen the struggle between the developers and the locked boot loader. Main problem they were facing was that they were not able get the boot.img of Micromax A52 Aisha.
But today, on 25th September 2012, the users got their hands on the ORIGINAL boot.img of Micromax A52 Aisha from a different source which cannot be revealed (some things are meant to be kept as a secret isn’t it? 😉 ). But anyway, as soon as the developers got their hands on the original boot.img they were able to make it insecure and get Root access to Micromax A52 Aisha.
Special Thanks to Vishal Kumar Singh and Sahil Deep.
In this post I’ll be guiding you to successfully complete the process of Rooting your Micromax A52 Aisha.
Basically you will need to download four things in total.
Rooted boot.img for Micromax A52 Aisha and A 52 Scatter file which is used by SP Flash Tool
SP Flash Tool
Don’t worry about the ADB drivers as UnlockRoot will download them for you.
Let it Root!
- Make sure you have downloaded everything we listed above. Every single thing we list above is necessary and needed.
- Extract the a52 root.rar. It contains the modified boot.img and the Scatter file for Micromax A52 Aisha that SP Flash Tool is going to use.
- Extract the mtk.rar . You will see a folder, open it and open InstallDriver.exe and let it do it’s task.
- Extract the SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v2.1121.01.rar. If you are already experienced with SP Flash tool then great or if its something you are going to use for the first time then here’s a great tutorial to use the SP Flash Tool.
- Turn off the phone before flashing.
- Finally after the flash has completed, disconnect from PC and reboot your phone.
- Now enable the USB Debugging mode by going to Settings->Applications->Development. Check USB Debugging.
- Now Connect your Micromax A52 Aisha to your PC and open the UnlockRoot.
- Click the big green button which says ROOT. It will first install the adb drivers. Allow by clicking “Yes”.
- It will take some time as its Rooting your Micromax A52 Aisha.
- After it completes it will ask you to reboot it. You should now reboot the phone.
- Open your phone’s app drawer and you will now be greeted by an application named “SuperUser“.
- That’s it. You have successfully Rooted your Micromax A52 Aisha.