October 12th, 2016
Root Karbonn A21
Karbonn A21 is a dual core beast from Karbonn which comes with Snapdragon dual core clocked at 1.2 Ghz. It also sports 512 MBs of RAM.
It is priced at Rs. 10790 on Flipkart with a cashback of Rs 500. So these were some technical and price details of this device but the real motive of the users is to help the owners to root Karbonn A21.
You will succeed in rooting Karbonn A21 if you follow this step properly.
Download the drivers and root tools for Karbonn A21 from the below given link.
[button link=”http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1426393&d=1351056820″ style=”download”]A21 Drivers and Root Tool[/button]
- After you have downloaded the archive from the link given above extract them to a location you can access the files quickly. The files should like these.
- Now on your phone enable USB debugging by opening Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging. Check it and go back.
- Now connect your phone to your PC by using the USB cable provided.
- Now install the drivers for Karbonn A21 from the Driver folder from the extracted archive.
- Temporarily turn off your anti virus if any or it can detect UnlockRoot as a potential threat. It will just be a false warning, don’t worry, UnlockRoot is safe.
- Install UnlockRoot. It will take some time.
- After it is installed start UnlockRoot .
- It will detect that the drivers for Karbonn A21 has been installed already.
- Click the big green Root button and ignore any dialogues that pop up.
- Now let the process complete and DO NOT DISCONNECT THE PHONE WHILE THIS PROCESS IS RUNNING.
- Now that the process has completed, your phone will reboot.
- Disconnect your phone. It is now successfully rooted.
Congratulations!! You have been successful to root Karbonn A21. Now enjoy your rooted Karbonn A21.
UPDATE: IF THIS METHOD DOESN’T WORK FOR YOU, THEN FOLLOW THIS COMMENT.