May 9th, 2016
Root Celkon A97i
Celkon A97i is a dual SIM Android phone which runs on Android 4.0 ICS. It runs on a 1 Ghz CPU which is single core. It has a rear camera of 8 MP and a front facing camera as well. It has a 4″ screen of 480*800 px resolution.
In this post I will show you how you can easily root Celkon A97i.
Downloads & Requirements
You need to download/install the following things in order to root Celkon A97i.
Now that you have downloaded the required stuff, you can move on to the next steps i.e Procedure.
- Connect your phone to your PC.
- Keep in mind that you need to have USB Debugging enabled. To enable USB Debugging, go to Settings > Developer options > Check USB Debugging.
- Extract the rooting tool to a folder you can access quickly.
- Open the folder where you extracted the Rooting tool.
- Run the file RunMe.bat file. You will see this window as shown below.
- Choose the option 1.
- Keep following the instructions onscreen.
- Keep checking your Celkon A97i and touch on Restore when you are prompted to do so.
- After the process completes, your phone will reboot automatically.
- After the phone boots up, look for the app named SuperUser on your phone. If you see that SuperUser has been installed on your phone, the congratulations, your Celkon A97i is rooted.
Congratulations! You have just completed the steps to Root Celkon A97i successfully.