July 30th, 2015
Custom ROM for Karbonn A21, Karbonn A9+ and Cherry Mobile Flare – DarkBoid ROM
The Android Community is never silent. Every developer out there is trying his best to serve the community with their best efforts. Custom ROMs are one such example of the work done by the devs to serve the community.
In this post I will be guiding you through a process to install Custom ROM for Karbonn A21, Karbonn A9+ and Cherry Mobile Flare – DarkBoid ROM.
Yes you read that right. This ROM has the ability to run on 3 different devices. Thanks to the work by Santo_Rock of XDA Forums.
So, in order to install this Custom ROM for Karbonn A21, Karbonn A9+ and Cherry Mobile Flare – DarkBoid ROM you will need to make sure that you have installed ClockworkMod on your respective device.
Here is the tutorial to install ClockworkMod for Karbonn A21.
Keep in mind that the method to install ClockworkMod on Karbonn A9+ and Cherry Mobile flare is different. Search for the tutorials and install ClockworkMod and then proceed.
- Make sure you have ClockworkMod on your device.
- Move the downloaded ZIP to your SD card.
- Reboot your phone in ClockworkMod recovery mode.
- Go to mounts and storage > format system. Let it complete.
- Now go back and choose to Wipe data/factory reset. This will also format your cache partition.
- Now choose install ZIP from SD card.
- Navigate to the ROM ZIP and choose it.
- It will start flashing.
- It will take around a minute or two to flash the ZIP file.
- After the ZIP has been flashed, reboot your device into Android system. It will take some time to boot up.
You have successfully flashed Custom ROM for Karbonn A21, Karbonn A9+ and Cherry Mobile Flare – DarkBoid ROM. Time to enjoy!
Take a look at the screenshots.
The source of these screenshots and the ROM is located at this XDA Thread.
So now that you have installed the Custom ROM for Karbonn A21, Karbonn A9+ and Cherry Mobile Flare – DarkBoid ROM you can enjoy it on your device.
If you have any doubts then you can use the comments section below.